- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- No Smoking
- Swimming Pool
Enjoy the great outdoors Disney style at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground! Rustic-style cabins with all the comforts of home make a great base from which to explore 750 wooded acres of lush pine and cypress trees. Reminiscent of log dwellings from the pioneer days, special touches include vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and a private deck with barbeque. There are activities galore to keep you busy, including tennis, horse riding, wagon rides and cycling. The Meadow Swimmin’ Hole has recently been updated to include a wet play area, slide and whirlpool spa – the perfect place to cool off under the hot summer sun. The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is very popular – make sure you don’t miss it – as are the nightly Chip n Dale sing-a-longs complete with marshmallow roast.
- 2 swimming pools, white sandy beach
- Trails End Restaurant, Crockett’s Tavern, Mickey’s Backyard BBQ, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue dinner show
- Boat and bike rentals*
- 2 tennis courts (own equipment required)
- Horse riding (9 years and over)*
- Wagon rides
- Chip n’ Dales campfire sing-a-long
- Jogging tracks, nature trails
- Games arcade
- 2 grocery stores
- Disney-themed shop
- Babysitting service*.
- All cabins have double bed, 1 set of bunk beds and pull-down double bed in living room
- En-suite bathroom
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV and telephone
- Refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities
- Outside deck and barbeque
- Guest laundry facilities*
- Non-smoking hotel
- Cabins sleep up to 6 guests plus 1 child aged 2 years and under in a cot (on request).
5 nights at all times.
ALL WALT DISNEY WORLD HOTELS ARE NON-SMOKING.
*Denotes local charge.