- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- No Smoking
- Swimming Pool
The crème de la crème of the Disney Resort hotels, this Victorian-style resort combines the sophistication of a bygone era with modern day, state-of-the-art amenities. Divided into 6 striking, red-gabled buildings, guests can enjoy world-class dining, luxurious accommodation and impeccable service from staff eager to pamper your every whim! Overlooking the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon, water sports can be enjoyed in abundance as well as simple playtime on pristine stretches of fine, white sand. At night, the Electrical Water Pageant is not to be missed, it’s a floating, lighted procession of ‘sea creatures’ that will thrill young and old alike! Modern American cuisine with a classical twist will tempt you at Victoria and Albert’s or head to Gasperilla Grill and Games where food meets fun! The world-class spa (closed until early 2013) offers all kinds of divine treatments so, whilst the kids are busy at the Mouseketeers Children’s Club, take advantage and treat yourself!
- Beach pool with waterfall and waterslide, child water play area, courtyard swimming pool, white sandy beach
- Victoria and Albert’s Restaurant, Nacoossee’s, 1900 Park Fare character dining, Citrico’s, Grand Floridian Cafe, Gasparilla Grill and Games
- Garden View Lounge, Mizner’s Lounge
- Health club and spa*
- Watercraft rentals*
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Jogging track
- Mouseketeers Children’s Club (4-12 years)*
- Games arcade
- Disney-themed shops
- Babysitting service*.
• All rooms have 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed • En-suite bathroom • Air-conditioning • In-room safe • Hairdryer • Iron/ironing board • Cable TV & telephone • Refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities • Guest laundry facilities* • Non-smoking hotel • Rooms sleep up to 5 guests plus 1 child aged 2 years and under in a cot (on request).
5 nights at all times.
ALL WALT DISNEY WORLD HOTELS ARE NON-SMOKING.
*Denotes local charge.