This lakeside Disney Deluxe Resort Hotel boasts all the charm of a grand New England yacht club. It’s home to one of the best pool complexes in the area, with 3 acres of watery fun to get to grips with at Stormalong Bay, just behind the resort, featuring water slides emerging from a life-size replica of a wrecked ship, lagoons, a slow river and sand-bottom pool. Crescent Lake is also at your disposal with a huge variety of water sports to tempt you as well as fishing expeditions and private cruises. Conveniently, Epcot and Disney’s Boardwalk are both within walking distance and, of course, you can explore all the other theme parks using the Walt Disney World Transportation System. Restaurants include the Yachtsman Steakhouse and Captain’s Grille – both serving sumptuous American fare in very relaxed surroundings. Afterwards, treat yourself to something delicious at the Beaches and Cream Soda Shop, a sure-fire hit with just about everyone!
- Heated 3-acre aquatic playground with water slides and whirlpools, 2 quiet pools and children’s water play area
- Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cape May Cafe, Captain’s Grille, Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
- Nautically-themed lounges
- Health club
- Watercraft rentals*
- Tennis, volleyball, croquet
- Sandcastle Club (4-12 years)*
- Children’s playground
- Games arcade
- Babysitting service*
- FREE WiFi available.
• All rooms have 2 queen-size beds or 1 king-size bed • En-suite bathroom • Air-conditioning • In-room safe • Hairdryer • Iron/ironing board • Cable TV and telephone • Refrigerator, tea/coffee-making facilities • Guest laundry facilities* • Non-smoking hotel. Rooms sleep up to 4 adults, 1 child aged 3-9 and 1 child aged 2 years and under in a cot (on request).
ALL WALT DISNEY WORLD HOTELS ARE NON-SMOKING.
*Denotes local charge.