Ho’Onanea – the passing of time in languid tranquillity – is more than assured at this relaxing tropical resort with its koi ponds, gorgeous gardens, lavish luaus and white sandy beaches! Accommodation is divided between longhouses that flank the Great Ceremonial House, all of which feature bamboo and ratton furniture to encourage that island feel! When exploring the resort, tell the kids to look out for the Kukai Nut Tree – it’s the only one of its kind in Florida, transported all the way to WALT DISNEY WORLD from its native Hawaii. Also not to be missed is the Nanea Volcanic Pool with its 40 foot high volcano, waterfall and tubular waterslide. There’s fishing, boating, waterskiing and parasailing on Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon as well as the Never Land Children’s Club which will keep younger members of the family more than happy. Enjoy traditional Polynesian dishes at Ohana Restaurant or relax in the more casual surrounds of Kona Cafe serving up delicious American fare with a touch of the South Sea about it!
- 2 swimming pools, 1 with children’s slide and water play area
- Ohana Restaurant, Ohana Character Breakfast, Kona Cafe, Captain Cook’s Snack Company, Disney’s Spirit of Aloha dinner show
- Tambu Lounge
- Watercraft rentals*
- Jogging tracks
- Never Land Children’s Club (4-12 years)*
- Children’s playground
- Games arcade
- Disney-themed shops
- Babysitting service*
- FREE WiFi available.
• All rooms have 2 queen-size beds • En-suite bathroom • Air-conditioning • In-room safe • Hairdryer • Iron/ironing board • Cable TV & telephone • Refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities • Guest laundry facilities* • Non-smoking hotel • Rooms sleep up to 5 guests plus 1 child aged 2 years and under in a cot (on request)
• Lagoon View Rooms are available at a supplement.
5 nights at all times.
*Denotes local charge.