- Fitness Centre/Gym
- Hot tub
- Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
Well-connected, the name lets slip the hotel’s ‘link’ to extra food, fun and frivolity. The guestrooms are hip and high-tech, but you won’t be there much with the LINQ’s endless diversions. The centrepiece is the High Roller – the world’s tallest observation wheel, at 550ft high it takes 30 minutes to do the full loop. You’re also ‘linked’ to an exclusive shopping, entertainment and dining promenade. And, of course, the all-essential Vegas casino. Over 21s can enjoy the pool, with nightly swims twice a week, Champagne Sundays and pool deck misting. Then there are the other decadences: the Brooklyn Bowl, a massive bowling and live music venue, and endless dining and drinking establishments, including 24 hour Hash House A Go Go, whose colossal portions featured on ‘Man v Food’.
- Outdoor swimming pool (over 21s, champagne Sundays, Night Swim on Friday and Saturday, daybed rentals), casino, High Roller observation wheel, spa, Brooklyn Bowl (32 bowling lanes, live music venue), Promendade of shops
- Choice of restaurants and bars including Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, Hash House A Go Go, and Tag Lounge plus many more
- Self-parking $8, valet parking $13, plus tax per night (payable locally, subject to change)
- All Deluxe Rooms have 1 king-size bed, sleeping up to 2 adults
- Air-conditioning, TV with pay-per-view films and games, WiFi*, and iron and board
- 2,256 rooms and suites on 19 floors in 5 buildings with 12 lifts
- Deluxe Double Queen Rooms (sleep up to 4 adults) have 2 queen-size beds
Maximum stay 14 nights.
*Denotes local charge.
One person must be aged 21 years and over in each room.
Please note: A resort fee of $30 plus tax per room, per day is payable locally and includes the following benefits:
– Fitness centre admission for 2 people, per day
– In-room Internet access for 2 devices, per day
– All local calls
Resort fee, tax and inclusions are subject to change – please see hotel check-in for current inclusions available to you upon arrival.