These 3 to 7 bedroom villas are all 25 to 30 minutes’ drive from Walt Disney World Resort, making them popular with families and groups of friends wanting to experience the amusements, dining and spectacular shows that have made Florida ‘the’ place to go for theme park fun. With your own screened swimming pool, with space around it to chill out, put your feet up and soak up the rays from your private terrace.
- Each villa has a screened swimming pool with pool furniture, 1 or 2 master bedrooms, minimum of 2 bathrooms including 1 en-suite, further bedrooms (each sleeping up to 2 people), dressers, mirrors and lamps
- Living, dining area with chairs
- Owners usually furnish homes to their personal specifications, so dining tables are unlikely to fully seat a large party
- Although some homes have a double sofa-bed, we strongly recommend for your personal comfort that this is not utilized as a bed
- Fully-equipped kitchen with conventional oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, iron and ironing board, crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils, cable TV, DVD player, telephone
- Bathroom towels and bed linen provided. Homes do not usually have safes.
Minimum stay: 7 nights at all times.
For your peace of mind you can purchase a Property Protection Plan – a non-refundable ADW (accidental damage waiver) pre-departure or on arrival which covers for any accidental damage up to $1000. A credit card is still required as security against any damage not covered under the waiver scheme. Should you not wish to take this option, there is a $500 security charge on a major credit card, which is refunded on departure, once the property has been checked. For full details please enquire at time of booking.
Please note: Swimming pools can be heated during the winter months, for an additional charge which can be pre-booked and paid prior to departure from the UK.
The houses shown are only a representative of the standard of accommodation available.
*Denotes local charge.